Feet are the workhorses of your bodies. They have to withstand the full pressure of your body, and have an important job to do. You are not just carrying your body weight but weight of your unborn child. When you are pregnant, suffering from swollen feet is something quite common and easily remedied. Your feet are not quite accustomed to this extra weight, which cause them to swell causing difficulty in movement. Simple and easy tricks might help in taking absolute care of your feet. For that, researching online is what you should have to follow up.
Basic ideas to follow:
To check out on the ways to keep your feet healthy and clean during pregnancy, these basic points might work perfectly.
- Elevate feet: Whenever you are likely to sit, ensure to keep your feet in elevated position. Try to place it above hips, which will force gravity to help with blood flow.
- Remain hydrated: Water is the key solution to prevent feet from getting swollen that easily. You need proper blood circulation if you want to keep swollen feet at bay. Staying hydrated helps in reducing swelling and makes your kidneys work harder.
- Avoid standing: Standing for long can put too much of pressure on your feet, which is another reason for swelling. So, try to avoid it as much as possible. However, sitting for long can kill your back, so try taking short naps in between.
- Try to move: Exercise and movements help in keeping your blood flow. So, take some breaks from standing or sitting for long and move your muscles. It helps in blood circulation and muscles flexible, at the same time. Flexible muscle will not just prevent swollen feet, but can reduce cramping to some extent.
- Join massage schools: During the last trimester of your pregnancy, you might want to enroll your name for the accredited massage centers. They have trained masseurs, ready to massage your feet and provide you with fast relief. But for that, you have to visit them more than often, if your feet are keeping you.
Catch up with doctors:
For further reports on keeping swollen feet out of question, you might want to visit a doctor for help. The gynecologists are well-aware of the problems you are facing, and have the exact solution for you. So, without wasting your precious times further, you might want to get an appointment, as fast as possible.