Expecting Parents & Baby
An Educational Resource for the Parenting Community
A 360ᵒ Marketing Solution for Businesses Serving the Parenting Community
Expecting Parents and Baby Expo:
Expecting Parents and Baby Expos are unique, exciting and educational events designed to enable expectant and new parents to make informed choices for their newborn. Presenting workshops and seminars by industry experts, Expecting Parents and Baby Expos provide knowledge-hungry new parents the opportunity to engage with professionals one-on-one for indispensable advice. Workshops range from delivery methods, feeding methods and choosing a pediatrician to sleep training, infant CPR and more.
Expos are a marketing “must” if you want to have meaningful face-to-face interaction with your prospective customers. There is no substitute for a personal explanation of how your product or service can enhance their lifestyle better than your competitors.
- Average 800-1000 attendees targeted by interest
- Evenly-spread attendance throughout the event via incentives
- 80 to 100 exhibitors
- Co-located with Family Fun & Activities Expo
Speakers at our expos have included:
Konstantinos Petinos, MD – Northwell Health Physician Partners
Michele Mesbah, RN/BSN – Certified Childbirth Educator
Linda Zuccaro, BSEd, LCCE, LSS, BSS – Childbirth Educator, Labor Support Specialist and Breastfeeding Support Specialist
Mary R. Kahrs, BS, MA, LCCE, BSS, FACCE
Janet K. Kennedy, PHD – Clinical Psychologist at NYC Sleep Doctor
Jennifer Zethner, RN, MS, PNP – Holistic Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Vanessa Barisano, RN BSN LCCE – Perinatal Nurse Educator
Valerie Cohen, DO – Pediatrician at Cohen Children’s Northwell Health Physician Partners General Pediatrics
Thomas McDonagh, MD, FAAP – Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
Jillian Savino – Certified Health Education Specialist and Injury Prevention Coordinator at Cohen Children’s Medical Center of Northwell Health
Digital Content (Website)
Original and shared content about parenting, pregnancy and babies. More than a poster board about the expo, this is a content hub that delivers original articles about resources, advice and products that expecting and new parents take the time to read and share.
The Website: ~86,000 Unique Visitors a month (Original Content, Guest Blogs, Database)
- Our Traffic comes from, LI Pulse.com, Parenting.com, IdealistMom.com, Pregnancy Magazine, Project Nursery, Sarah Sarna, DIY Fashion and various Social Sites, Search and more.
- As of September 20th 2017 Google Analytics & WordPress Stats Reported:
- Average Session of 1 minute 28 seconds (time on site)
- Average Page Views Per Session 2.08
- Bounce Rate of 47.01%
- Banner Ad Click Through Rate (CTR) 2.8%
- Desktop: 43% Firefox, 23% Chrome, 22% iExplorer , 10% Safari
- Mobile: 51% Android, 45% iOS, 4% Windows
Expecting Parents and Baby Blog:
Aggregated, curated and shared content written by our own and other expert professionals and bloggers. Once determined to be worthy of our followers, it’s packaged to be both useful and readily accessible, while ensuring the content creators get the credit they deserve. (We see 10,000+ regional unique views within 30 days of each event)
Social Media Outreach
Producing original content while simultaneously curating and sharing the content of others causes our posts to be read and shared by our community. The value comes from creating and serving this community with information specifically identified regionally and by other socio-economic factors. Content is only shared from other sources that the community finds valuable, meaning that our posts have our audience’s best interest at heart– and they know it. Our 30 day Facebook page reach for the Queens Event: 591,834 with one post reaching 54,000+ that generated 404 clicks to sponsors. Our Huggies & The Birth Guy video for Brooklyn generated over 4,000 views in one week from 3,515 unique visitors (91% Women age 25-44).
- Facebook: 20,150 Likes with most active Thur/Fri 8pm to 10pm EST. With 90 -140 Engagements per post, average video garnishes just over 1,000 views.
- Twitter: 14,130 Followers, about 100-150 Retweets a day, 60-100 Likes Per Day
- Instagram: 11,769 Followers, about 10 to 20 Likes per post, 26 to 500 video views
- Pinterest: 1,759 Followers with 6 boards Parents & Baby Topics
Our commitment is to provide useful, educational and fun content BECAUSE WE CARE. We will use our new technology tools with the hashtag #WeShareBecauseWeCare, along with via names/authors/brands.
Expecting Parents and Baby Magazine:
Rumors of print media’s death are greatly exaggerated. Our magazine is printed quarterly, and is distributed to news/magazine stands, and to select locations such as medical practice waiting rooms. It contains journalistic articles, features, advertorials and advertisements.
All sponsor and exhibitor opportunities include ad space. Advertising and article submission opportunities are available to expo non-participants.
Video Content is KING! Today, video is the most effective way to deliver a message, reach an audience, retain the audience and convert the audience.
- Cora’s Corner (1 to 2 minute videos) – Helpful Answers to Everyday Parenting Questions
- Parents & Baby TV (5 to 10 minute videos) – Featuring one to one interview with experts, service providers and influencers.
- Expo Spotlight (Length Varies) – Features Product Reviews from Expo Samples and Interviews on the Expo Floor with Exhibitors
- Ad On Video Content: Spots and visits from Brian “The Birth Guy”, Donna Drake and Live It Up TV (CBS Local) and more
Relationships: Public Relations, Postcards & Brochures
At times our Expos leverage relationships with companies that share their distribution channels with us that we in turn share with you, like Cord Blood Banks who distribute brochures in 200+ OBGYN offices and Babies R Us who places postcards for the event on the counters and in customers’ bags in 12+ stores. We also attract media attention. Just check out the two page center fold article in Newsday that went to 5 million readers in June 2015. Newsday is the 13th largest newspaper in the nation.