There are several ways to boost your fertility naturally. Quitting smoking, consuming less alcohol and coffee are good ways.
However, there are certain foods that are high in nutrients that help to boost fertility. These foods help to boost men’s fertility as well by increasing semen production.
- Spinach is a great food to help boost fertility. Spinach can be eaten raw or cooked to achieve increased fertility. Spinach is great in salads and on sandwiches. There are many great ways to cook spinach, look up a few recipes and add it to your weekly menu.
- Seaweed is another green vegetable that can help to boost fertility. Seaweed is found in sushi and can be purchased in the ethnic aisle of your supermarket or in a specialty store, if you have one near you.
- Asparagus is great steamed or cooked in butter. There are several ways to cook asparagus too, so if you find yourself not liking the vegetable, try to season it differently.
- Barley is a form of wheat that is said to increase fertility in both men and women. Barley green is a juice that is considered to be an all natural remedy for fertility problems.
- Pumpkin seeds are good for a male infertility problem. The most common recommendation is to eat ¼ cup to ½ cup of pumpkin seeds a day to increase male fertility.
Do not fret if you do not find yourself liking any of the solutions above. There are several other natural fertility remedies, including poultry. Poultry along with a combination of the vegetables and seeds listed above can create some fantastic recipes and increase your fertility to boot.