The Expecting Parents and Baby Expo Welcomes Not-For-Profits
Our mission includes introducing community-based resources to expecting and new parents so they can make informed choices.
Let us arrange a price that fits your budget.
Benefits of Program:
- Reduced Cost of Exhibit Space ($100 min cost, No Space is Given for Free)
- Additional Marketing Exposure (Benefit from Digital and Print Assets similar to Sponsors)
- Provided Consulting Support for Show (Best Practices to Achieve Results)
- Free Marketing Support to help obtain Materials at cost, including banners, postcards etc
The hardest part of being a Not For Profit is navigating the limited resources you have. It’s not just money, it’s also time. Expos Your Business has worked directly with its sponsors and its marketing agency to help you solve that problem.
With the help of the sponsors and various sources we worked to create a Not For Profit price point available for those that qualify. This allows us to review your qualifications as well as product fit for our audience/attendees. The Win Win comes from our ability to help get a Not For Profit the recognition it needs while also providing our audience and attendees a product or service they may want or need. We use this program to apply for grants and draw our corporate sponsors in as an added benefit to being a part of the show.
- Operate Not For Profit
- Be engaged in, or propose to do business in, the United States or its possessions
- Be able to demonstrate a need for the support funding
- Provide a TAX or EIN number for the Not For Profit, along with a County Clerk Business Certificate or Corporate Documents in the State of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, California, Arizona, Florida or Connecticut.
- Provide proof of Not For Profit status, especially if Tax Exempt
Fill In Application Below: Funding provided on first come first serve basis for each show, industry limitations apply.