Sunday, Sept 10th 11:00am – 4:00pm
Crowne Plaza Phila – Cherry Hill
2349 Marlton Pike W. Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Discover latest trends and cutting-edge products on the exhibition floor, attend workshops to prepare yourself for the joys of parenting, and leave fully prepared and with a load of goodies from the many participating sponsors!
WIN ONE OF THESE GREAT DOOR RAFFLE PRIZES!
PURCHASE TICKET BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE
End of Day FREE Admission Does NOT Include Entry in Raffle
Seminars & Classes Include:
Cherry Hill Baby Expo Seminar Schedule:
|11:30:00 AM||Cindy Lintel- BG & Co.||Keys to a Successful Birth|
|12:00:00 PM||Brandi Robertson||I have a partner, do I need a doula?|
|12:30:00 PM||Maureen Donnelly||Baby Car Safety|
|1:00:00 PM||Meghan McCauley||Transitions- Pregnancy through Birth|
|1:30:00 PM||Cora Gambino||Nature’s Lifeline: Placenta|
|2:00:00 PM||Donna Favilla||Prenatal Massage|
|2:30:00 PM||Cora Gambino||The Happy, Healthy Family|
|3:00:00 PM||Meghan McCauley||Newborn 123|
|3:30:00 PM||Doula, Professional Mixer||End of Day Q & A|
- Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby: General nutrition guidelines for your pregnancy, foods to avoid, healthy weight gain during pregnancy, key vitamins and nutrients for a healthy pregnancy and baby
- Belly & Me: A dance class with the perfect pace for expectant parents. This movement class teaches you to breathe and stretch to ease your growing body and prepare you birth and beyond. Bring your own yoga mat.
- Transitions- Pregnancy through Birth: Everything you need to know to prepare for labor and delivery. Signs and stages of labor, packing for the hospital, preparing a birth plan, establishing a support team and their roles (spouse, partner, relative, friend, doula), pharmacological intervention, natural pain coping measures, pushing, delivery and the hours after birth.
- Newborn 1-2-3: Everything you need to care for your new little miracle! Baby basics (birth to three months), umbilical cord care, circumcision care, feeding options and schedules, holding and burping, diapering and changing, tummy time, growth and development, daily hygiene and bathing.
- Nature’s Lifeline: Everything you need to know about baby’s first roommate, your placenta! All of the benefits of placenta encapsulation for mother and baby.
- The Happy, Healthy Family: Postpartum care for mommy, baby and the whole family. Learn the importance of self care, how to recuperate physically from a vaginal or cesarean birth, how to integrate the baby into the family older siblings.
- Keys to a Successful Birth:
- I have a partner, do I need a doula?
- Prenatal Massage