Thinking about being a new parent is scary. Being a new parent is probably the best feeling possible. You may need a little help but you will definitely need a lot of stuff! The Expecting Parents & Baby Expo is one place at one one time see the latest and greatest.
Attend FREE informational seminars presented
by experts in their field in additional to our exhibit floor.
This will be one day & one place to get answers to these questions and more:
- Now what? LOL!
- How do I get my baby on a healthy routine?
- What are the best foods?
- What if baby doesn’t latch on?
- How often do I pump?
- What can be done for colic?
- Should I always pick my baby up when he/she cries?
- What are the best toys for mental stimulation?
- Is my home child proof?
- How do you tell if your child is ready for pre-school?
- How do I potty train?
- How do I find the best child care/day care?
- When should I start saving for college?
- What are the best savings plans and how can I be confident in choosing the right advisor?
- Do I need life insurance? How much? What kind?
- Should we send our kid(s) to private school?
- If we have to move – when is the best time to put our home up for sale?
- When is the best time to buy?
- As a father – where can I find a training class?
- What if I’m suffering from postpartum depression? How can I tell? What can I do?