Pregnancy is a time of wonder and a time of uncertainty. As physical changes occur to Mom, you both change from young people into parents. Eliminate the uncertainty by attending our seminars and speaking with our sponsors and exhibitors.
Attend FREE informational seminars presented
by experts in their field in additional to our exhibit floor.
This will be one day & one place to get answers to these questions and more:
- What is the best birth plan for us?
- How can I keep fit and healthy during my pregnancy?
- What are the best ways to minimize the pain of labor?
- Is a mid-wife right for me? Or a doula?
- As an expecting father – what can I do to best support the mother of my child?
- How do we talk to our child (children) about our new addition?
- Sex during pregnancy?
- How/when do I speak to my employer about being pregnant?
- How do speak to my employer about a high risk pregnancy which requires bed rest?
- Can I lose my job?
- What can I do to ensure my job security?
- What should I be eating & not be eating?
- Do I need a new car?
- What are the best & safest vehicles on the market today?
- Is breast feeding better for my baby than formula?
- How do I choose the best doctor?
- How do I choose the best hospital?
- What if I need a C-section? – How long is the recovery?
- If I’m a single parent – how do I find the help & support I need?
- How do I talk to my child (children) from my first marriage about having a baby brother or sister from my 2nd marriage (relationship).
- What can I do to best acclimate the family pet(s) to the baby?
- What if the family pet(s) is too aggressive around the baby?
- What if the baby is allergic to the family pet?
- Are there specific brands of toys, clothes, furniture (etc) that are safer and healthier?
- What are the best resources of information (websites, magazines, etc…)